Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons travel to play the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's a look at Ryan's passing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Ryan's Falcons play the Chargers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Matt Ryan Passing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Matt Ryan Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Ryan's per-game passing completions average (24.7) is 0.8 less than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (25.5).
- Ryan collected more than 25.5 completions in four of 12 games this season (33.3% of his chances).
- Ryan's 24.7 completions per game is 1.1 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 25.8.
- In just five of 12 games this year, Ryan has hit the over on completions prop bets (41.7% of his opportunities).
- Ryan has gone over his average completions prop bet total (25.8 completions) in just 33.3% of his games (four of 12 chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Ryan has averaged 0.3 more passing attempts per game (38.8) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (38.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (six of 12), Ryan has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (38.5 passing attempts).
- Ryan averages the same number of passing attempts as his season-long average prop bet over/under (38.8).
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Ryan has surpassed his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In half of games this year, Ryan has gone over his average passing attempts prop bet total of 38.8 passing attempts.
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards over/under for Ryan is set at 283.5, 2.8 yards fewer than his season average of 286.3.
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12 matchups), Ryan has thrown for more than 283.5 yards.
- Ryan's average passing yards prop this season has been set at 296, which he's fallen short of by 9.7 yards on average.
- Ryan has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of 12 times (25%).
- Ryan has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (296 passing yards) in just 25% of his games (three out of 12 matchups).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Ryan's over/under for passing touchdowns in Sunday's game is 1.5, the same as his season average.
- In five out of 12 games this season (41.7%), Ryan has swiped more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Ryan's season average of 1.5 passing touchdowns per game is 0.2 fewer than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.7.
- In just five of his 12 games (41.7%), Ryan has gone over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- Ryan has racked up more than 1.7 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in just five of his 12 games (41.7%).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Ryan throws 0.2 more interceptions per game on average this season than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 58.3% of his games this year (seven out of 12), Ryan has thrown more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Ryan has been picked off an average of 0.7 times per game this season, 0.1 more than his season average prop.
- In 58.3% of his games this season (seven out of 12), Ryan has gone over his interceptions prop bet total.
- Ryan has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (0.6 interceptions) in 58.3% of his games in 2020 (seven of 12 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive