Matt Ryan's Atlanta Falcons host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Ryan's passing prop bets. Watch how Ryan's performance plays out when the Falcons square off against the Raiders on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Matt Ryan Passing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Matt Ryan Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Ryan has averaged 25.5 completions per game this season, 1.0 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (26.5).
- In four of 10 games this season (40% of his opportunities), Ryan had more than 26.5 completions.
- Ryan's 25.5 completions per game is 0.4 fewer completions than his average prop bet over/under of 25.9.
- 50% of Ryan's games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Ryan has gone over his average completions prop bet total (25.9 completions) in only 40% of his games (four of 10 chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Ryan's passing attempts average (38.8) is 0.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (39.5).
- In 30% of his games this season (three of 10), Ryan has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (39.5 passing attempts).
- Ryan averages the same number of passing attempts as his season-long average prop bet over/under (38.8).
- In only 30% of his games (three of 10), Ryan has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In only 40% of his games (four of 10 opportunities), Ryan has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (38.8).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Ryan has thrown for an average of 297.8 yards per game in the 2020 season, 1.7 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 30% of his games this season (three of 10 matchups), Ryan has thrown for more than 299.5 yards.
- Ryan's average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 297.9. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 0.1 yards per game.
- Ryan has hit the passing yards over in only three of 10 opportunities this year (30%).
- Ryan's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 297.9, a number he's covered in only three out of 10 games (30%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Ryan is averaging 1.5 passing touchdowns per game, 1.0 less than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (2.5).
- In three of 10 games this year (30%), Ryan has grabbed more than 2.5 passing touchdowns.
- Ryan's season average of 1.5 passing touchdowns per game is 0.2 fewer than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.7.
- In only four of his 10 games (40%), Ryan has gone over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Ryan has put up more than 1.7 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Ryan's per-game interception average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In six of 10 games this season (60%), Ryan has been picked off more than 0.5 times.
- Ryan has been picked off an average of 0.7 times per game this season, 0.2 more than his season average prop.
- 60% of the time this season (six out of 10 contests), Ryan has hit the over on his interceptions prop bet total.
- In six of his 10 games this season (60%), Ryan has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total of 0.5 interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive