Matt Breida's Miami Dolphins host the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Breida's rushing prop bets. You can watch Breida and the Dolphins face off against the Rams on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Matt Breida Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Matt Breida Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Breida has averaged 5.5 rushing attempts per game, which is equual to the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Breida has recorded more than 5.5 rushing attempts in three out of six games this season (50% of his chances).
- Breida has averaged 1.0 fewer rushing attempt per game than his season-long average prop bet total (6.5).
- Breida took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just zero of two games this year (0% of his chances).
- Breida has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (6.5 rushing attempts) in only 33.3% of his games (two of six games).
- Over his five career matchups against the Rams, Breida averages 6.6 carries per game, 1.1 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Breida has exceeded Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 5.5 attempts two times in five total games against the Rams.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Breida's 19.2 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 3.3 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Breida has yet to rush for more than 22.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Breida has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (25.5) by 6.3 yards.
- Breida has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just zero out of two times (0%).
- Breida has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (25.5) in only 33.3% of his games (two out of six matchups).
- Breida's 26.4 rushing yards per game over his five career matchups against the Rams are 3.9 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games versus the Rams, Breida has beat this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 22.5 yards two times.
Powered By Data Skrive