Matt Breida and the Miami Dolphins host the New York Jets on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Breida's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the New York Jets. You can watch Breida and the Dolphins square off against the Jets on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Matt Breida Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Matt Breida Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Breida has averaged 5.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- Breida has not carried the ball more than 5.5 times in a game through five outings this year.
- Breida has averaged 1.1 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (6.5).
- Breida has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Breida has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (6.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Breida is set at 24.5 yards. That's 4.5 fewer than his season average of 20.0.
- Breida has yet to rush for more than 24.5 yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Breida's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 26.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 6.5 on average.
- Breida has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Breida has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (26.5 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive