Matt Breida and the Miami Dolphins square off against the New York Jets on Sunday on the road at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Breida's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Breida's performance plays out when the Dolphins face off against the Jets on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Matt Breida Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Matt Breida Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Breida has averaged 4.9 rushing attempts per game, 0.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (4.5).
- Breida has had more than 4.5 rushing attempts in four out of eight games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Breida's season-long average over/under is 6.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.6 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only zero of four games this year, Breida achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Breida's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 6.5. He's gone over that total in only two of eight games (25%).
- Breida's six carries in his single career matchup against the Jets are 1.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Breida's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 4.5 attempts, a mark he has outperformed one time in one career game against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Breida is set at 22.5 yards. That is 6.0 more than his season average of 16.5.
- In 25% of his games this season (two of eight matchups), Breida has put up more than 22.5 rushing yards.
- Breida has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (25.2) by 8.7 yards.
- Breida has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just zero out of four times (0%).
- Breida has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (25.2) in just 25% of his games (two out of eight matchups).
- Breida's 15 rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Jets are 7.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Jets, Breida has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 22.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive