Matt Breida's Miami Dolphins visit the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some insights and tips around Breida's rushing prop bets. You can watch Breida and the Dolphins play the Broncos on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Matt Breida Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Matt Breida Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Breida has averaged 5.3 rushing attempts per game, 1.2 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In two of seven games this season (28.6% of his opportunities), Breida has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Breida's season-long average over/under is 6.2 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.9 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Breida took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only zero of three games this year (0% of his chances).
- Breida has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (6.2 rushing attempts) in just 28.6% of his games (two of seven games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Breida's 18.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 7.2 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Two times this season (out of seven total games -- 28.6%), Breida has had more than 25.5 rushing yards.
- Breida's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 24.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 6.2 on average.
- Breida has hit the rushing yards over in only zero of three opportunities (0%).
- In only two games this season (28.6%), Breida, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 24.5.
Powered By Data Skrive