Marvin Jones Jr. and the Detroit Lions host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Ford Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Jones receiving props. You can watch how Jones' performance plays out when the Lions take on the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jones is averaging 37.7 receiving yards per game, 5.8 fewer than the over/under of 43.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Jones has not picked up more than 43.5 receiving yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Jones' season average of 37.7 receiving yards per game is 17.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 55.2.
- Jones has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his six games (16.7%).
- In just 16.7% of his games (one out of six opportunities), Jones has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (55.2).
- Jones is averaging 72.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Colts, 29.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- In two career games versus the Colts, Jones has beat this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 43.5 yards two times.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jones has pulled down 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In one out of six games this year (16.7%), Jones has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Jones has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has fallen short of that number as he has grabbed 0.2 touchdowns per game, 0.3 less than his average prop.
- In only 16.7% of his games (one out of six), Jones has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Jones has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 16.7% of his games (one of six chances).
- Jones averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Colts, the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has outperformed Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in two total games against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive