Marvin Jones Jr. and the Detroit Lions travel to play the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Jones receiving props. Watch Jones' Lions square off against the Falcons at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jones is averaging 29.2 receiving yards per game, 14.3 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- In 40% of his games this season (two out of five), Jones has totaled more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Jones' season average of 29.2 receiving yards per game is 28.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 57.5.
- Jones has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Jones has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (57.5 yards).
- Jones is averaging 24 yards per game in his last one outing against the Falcons, 19.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Jones' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 43.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one career game against the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jones has grabbed 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In one of five games this year (20%), Jones has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Jones has collected 0.3 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.2 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only one of his five games (20%), Jones has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Jones has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 20% of his games (one out of five chances).
- In his single career matchup against the Falcons, Jones scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one lifetime game against the Falcons.
Powered By Data Skrive