Marvin Jones Jr. and the Detroit Lions travel to play the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some tips for betting on Jones' receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars. You can watch Jones' performance play out for the Lions against the Jaguars on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jones is averaging 34.5 receiving yards per game, 18.0 fewer than the over/under of 52.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Jones has not picked up more than 52.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Jones' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 58.8 per game. He is averaging 24.3 less per game than that average.
- Jones has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Jones has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (58.8 yards).
- Jones is averaging 10 yards per game in his last two outings against the Jaguars, 42.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (52.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Jones' receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 52.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in two total games against the Jaguars.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jones' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Jones has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through four outings this season.
- Jones has pulled down 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Jones has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Jones has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Over his two career matchups against the Jaguars, Jones averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two career games against the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive