Marvin Jones Jr. and the Detroit Lions host the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's some tips for betting on Jones' receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Minnesota Vikings. Watch Jones' Lions square off with the Vikings on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jones is averaging 53.2 receiving yards per game, 9.3 less than the over/under of 62.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 26.7% of his games this season (four out of 15), Jones has totaled more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- Jones' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 57 per game. He averages 3.8 fewer per game than that average.
- In only four of his 15 games (26.7%), Jones has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only four of his 15 games (26.7%), Jones has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 57 yards.
- Jones' 59.4 receiving yards per game over his nine career matchups against the Vikings are 3.1 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Jones' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 62.5 yards, a figure he has exceeded four times in nine total games opposite the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jones' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game.
- In six of 15 games this year (40%), Jones has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Jones has pulled down the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In only five of his 14 games (35.7%), Jones has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Jones has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 40% of his games (six of 15 chances).
- Jones' 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game over his nine career matchups against the Vikings are 0.3 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In nine career games versus the Vikings, Jones has outperformed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns three times.
Powered By Data Skrive