Marvin Jones Jr.'s Detroit Lions host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Saturday at Ford Field. Here's some insights and tips around Jones' receiving prop bets. Watch Jones' performance play out for the Lions against the Buccaneers on NFL Network at 1:00 PM ET.
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jones is averaging 55.6 receiving yards per game, 11.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (67.5).
- In 28.6% of his games this season (four out of 14), Jones has totaled more than 67.5 receiving yards.
- Jones' season average of 55.6 receiving yards per game is 0.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 56.1.
- In just four of his 14 games (28.6%), Jones has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just four of his 14 games (28.6%), Jones has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 56.1 yards.
- Jones is averaging 64 yards per game in his last one contest against the Buccaneers, 3.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (67.5).
- Jones has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 67.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jones' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under in Saturday's game.
- In 42.9% of his games this year (six out of 14), Jones has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Jones has grabbed the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In only five of his 13 games (38.5%), Jones has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just six of his 14 games (42.9%), Jones has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Jones' zero receiving touchdowns in his only career matchup against the Buccaneers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Jones has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one lifetime game against the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive