Marvin Jones Jr. and the Detroit Lions hit the field against the Tennessee Titans on Sunday on the road at Nissan Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Jones' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Jones and the Lions play the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jones is averaging 51.3 receiving yards per game, 10.2 less than the over/under of 61.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 23.1% of his games this year (three of 13), Jones has put up more than 61.5 receiving yards.
- Jones' season average of 51.3 receiving yards per game is 4.4 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 55.7.
- Jones has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his 13 games (23.1%).
- In only 23.1% of his games (three out of 13 opportunities), Jones has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (55.7).
- Jones' 118 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Titans are 56.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has exceeded Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 61.5 yards one time in one career game against the Titans.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jones has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet for Sunday's game.
- In 38.5% of his games this year (five of 13), Jones has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Jones has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is the same as his season average.
- In just 33.3% of his games (four out of 12), Jones has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Jones has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 38.5% of his games (five out of 13 chances).
- Jones' zero receiving touchdowns in his lone career matchup against the Titans are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive