On Sunday, Marvin Jones Jr. and the Detroit Lions host the Green Bay Packers at Ford Field. Here's some insights and tips into Jones' receiving prop bets. Watch Jones' Lions play the Packers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jones is averaging 51.6 receiving yards per game, 8.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (60.5).
- In 25% of his games this year (three of 12), Jones has collected more than 60.5 receiving yards.
- Jones' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 55.3 per game. He is averaging 3.7 fewer per game than that average.
- In just three of his 12 games (25%), Jones has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only three of his 12 games (25%), Jones has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 55.3 yards.
- Jones' 69.4 receiving yards per game over his eight career matchups against the Packers are 8.9 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has outdone Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 60.5 yards four times in eight total games against the Packers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jones' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five out of 12 games this year (41.7%), Jones has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Jones has reeled in 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which equals his season average.
- In only 36.4% of his games (four out of 11), Jones has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just five of his 12 games (41.7%), Jones has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Jones' one receiving touchdown per game over his eight career matchups against the Packers is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has exceeded Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns six times in eight total games against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive