Marvin Jones Jr. and the Detroit Lions take on the Chicago Bears on Sunday on the road at Soldier Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Jones' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Jones and the Lions face off against the Bears on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jones is averaging 45.7 receiving yards per game, 6.8 fewer than the over/under of 52.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 27.3% of his games this year (three of 11), Jones has collected more than 52.5 receiving yards.
- Jones' season average of 45.7 receiving yards per game is 9.6 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 55.3.
- In just two of his 11 games (18.2%), Jones has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only two of his 11 games (18.2%), Jones has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 55.3 yards.
- Jones' 60.6 receiving yards per game over his nine career matchups against the Bears are 8.1 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has surpassed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 52.5 yards seven times in nine career games against the Bears.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jones' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game.
- In 36.4% of his games this year (four out of 11), Jones has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Jones has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is equal to his season average.
- In only three of his 10 games (30%), Jones has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only four of his 11 games (36.4%), Jones has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his nine career matchups against the Bears, Jones averages 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns two times in nine total games against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive