Marvin Jones Jr.'s Detroit Lions host the Houston Texans on Thursday at Ford Field. Here's some insights and tips around Jones' receiving prop bets. You can watch how Jones' performance plays out when the Lions face off against the Texans on CBS at 12:30 PM ET.
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jones is averaging 45.5 receiving yards per game, 15.0 less than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (60.5).
- In two out of 10 games this year (20%), Jones has totaled more than 60.5 receiving yards.
- Jones' season average of 45.5 receiving yards per game is 9.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 54.7.
- Jones has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his 10 games (20%).
- In just 30% of his games (three out of 10 opportunities), Jones has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (54.7).
- Jones is averaging 38.5 yards per game in his last two contests against the Texans, 22.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (60.5).
- Jones has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 60.5 receiving yards in two total games against the Texans.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jones' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under in Thursday's game.
- In 40% of his games this season (four of 10), Jones has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Jones has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which equals his season average.
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Jones has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only four of his 10 games (40%), Jones has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Jones' zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Texans are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In two career games against the Texans, Jones has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive