Marvin Jones Jr. and the Detroit Lions travel to play the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Jones' receiving prop bets. Watch Jones' performance play out for the Lions against the Panthers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jones is averaging 44.9 receiving yards per game, 9.6 less than the over/under of 54.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 33.3% of his games this year (three out of nine), Jones has totaled more than 54.5 receiving yards.
- Jones' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 53.8 per game. He averages 8.9 less per game than that average.
- Jones has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his nine games (22.2%).
- In just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine opportunities), Jones has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (53.8).
- Jones' 54 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Panthers are 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Jones' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 54.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one total game against the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jones' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this year (four of nine), Jones has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Jones has pulled down 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 37.5% of his games (three of eight), Jones has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Jones has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 44.4% of his games (four out of nine chances).
- In his one career matchup against the Panthers, Jones scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive