Marvin Jones Jr. and the Detroit Lions host Washington on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's some tips for betting on Jones' receiving prop bets in the matchup against Washington . You can watch Jones and the Lions square off against Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jones is averaging 38.5 receiving yards per game, 15.0 less than the over/under of 53.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 25% of his games this year (two out of eight), Jones has put up more than 53.5 receiving yards.
- Jones' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 53.9 per game. He averages 15.4 less per game than that average.
- In just one of his eight games (12.5%), Jones has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Jones has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 53.9 yards.
- Jones' 70 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Football Team are 16.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has exceeded Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 53.5 yards one time in two career games against the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jones' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game.
- In three of eight games this season (37.5%), Jones has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Jones has pulled down the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In just 28.6% of his games (two out of seven), Jones has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just three of his eight games (37.5%), Jones has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Jones' zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Football Team are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Football Team, Jones has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive