Marvin Hall and the Detroit Lions visit the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hall's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Hall's performance play out for the Lions against the Vikings on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Marvin Hall Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Marvin Hall Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hall is averaging 24.1 receiving yards per game, 19.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- In 14.3% of his games this year (one out of seven), Hall has collected more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Hall's season average of 24.1 receiving yards per game is 5.4 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 29.5.
- In only zero of his one game (0%), Hall has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 14.3% of his games (one of seven chances), Hall has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (29.5).
- Hall is averaging 33.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Vikings, 10.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Hall's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 43.5 yards, a number he has surpassed one time in two total games against the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive