Marvin Hall and the Cleveland Browns host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Hall's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Watch how Hall's performance plays out when the Browns take on the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Marvin Hall Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Marvin Hall Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hall is averaging 25.2 receiving yards per game, 25.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (50.5).
- In 16.7% of his games this year (two out of 12), Hall has collected more than 50.5 receiving yards.
- Hall's season average of 25.2 receiving yards per game is 19.8 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 45.
- In only one of his six games (16.7%), Hall has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only two of his 12 games (16.7%), Hall has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 45 yards.
- Hall is averaging 25 yards per game in his last one contest against the Steelers, 25.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (50.5).
- Hall has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 50.5 receiving yards in one career game against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive