Marvin Hall and the Cleveland Browns travel to play the New York Giants on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Hall receiving props. Watch Hall's Browns face off against the Giants at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Marvin Hall Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Marvin Hall Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hall is averaging 26.4 receiving yards per game, 21.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (47.5).
- In two out of 11 games this year (18.2%), Hall has put up more than 47.5 receiving yards.
- Hall's season average of 26.4 receiving yards per game is 17.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 43.9.
- In only one of his five games (20%), Hall has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only two of his 11 games (18.2%), Hall has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 43.9 yards.
- Hall's 56 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Giants are 8.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hall has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 47.5 yards two times in two career games against the Giants.
Powered By Data Skrive