Marvin Hall and the Cleveland Browns travel to play the New York Giants on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Hall receiving props. You can watch how Hall's performance plays out when the Browns square off with the Giants on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Marvin Hall Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Marvin Hall Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hall is averaging 26.4 receiving yards per game, 21.1 fewer than the over/under of 47.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In two of 11 games this season (18.2%), Hall has totaled more than 47.5 receiving yards.
- Hall's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 43.9 per game. He is averaging 17.5 fewer per game than that average.
- In just one of his five games (20%), Hall has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 18.2% of his games (two out of 11 opportunities), Hall has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (43.9).
- Hall is averaging 56 yards per game in his last two outings against the Giants, 8.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (47.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Hall's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 47.5 yards, a mark he has surpassed two times in two total games opposite the Giants.
Powered By Data Skrive