Marvin Hall and the Cleveland Browns host the Baltimore Ravens on Monday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Hall's receiving prop bets. Watch how Hall's performance plays out when the Browns take on the Ravens on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Marvin Hall Receiving Prop Bets (12/14/2020)
Marvin Hall Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hall is averaging 26.4 receiving yards per game, 21.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (47.5).
- In 18.2% of his games this season (two out of 11), Hall has put up more than 47.5 receiving yards.
- Hall's season average of 26.4 receiving yards per game is 17.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 43.9.
- In only one of his five games (20%), Hall has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just two of his 11 games (18.2%), Hall has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 43.9 yards.
- Hall's zero receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Ravens are 47.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Hall's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 47.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one total game against the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive