Marvin Hall and the Detroit Lions host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Ford Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Hall receiving props. Watch Hall's Lions face off against the Packers at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Marvin Hall Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Marvin Hall Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hall is averaging 26.4 receiving yards per game, 3.1 less than the over/under of 29.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In two of 11 games this year (18.2%), Hall has put up more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- Hall's season average of 26.4 receiving yards per game is 17.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 43.9.
- In just one of his five games (20%), Hall has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 18.2% of his games (two of 11 opportunities), Hall has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (43.9).
- Hall's 27.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Packers are 2.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hall has outdone Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 29.5 yards one time in three total games against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive