Marvin Hall and the Detroit Lions visit the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Hall receiving props. Watch Hall's Lions take on the Bears at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Marvin Hall Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Marvin Hall Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hall is averaging 26.4 receiving yards per game, 2.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- In two of 11 games this season (18.2%), Hall has collected more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Hall's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 43.9 per game. He averages 17.5 less per game than that average.
- In just one of his five games (20%), Hall has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 18.2% of his games (two of 11 chances), Hall has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (43.9).
- Hall's 13 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Bears are 15.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Hall's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 28.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in two career games against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive