Marvin Hall and the Detroit Lions visit the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Hall receiving props. Watch Hall's Lions play the Panthers at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Marvin Hall Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Marvin Hall Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hall is averaging 28.7 receiving yards per game, 9.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (38.5).
- In two out of nine games this season (22.2%), Hall has put up more than 38.5 receiving yards.
- Hall's season average of 28.7 receiving yards per game is 10.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 39.2.
- Hall has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his three games (33.3%).
- In just 22.2% of his games (two out of nine opportunities), Hall has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (39.2).
- Hall is averaging 15 yards per game in his last two contests against the Panthers, 23.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (38.5).
- Hall has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 38.5 receiving yards in two lifetime games against the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive