Marvin Hall and the Detroit Lions host Washington on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's some insights and tips around Hall's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Hall and the Lions take on Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Marvin Hall Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Marvin Hall Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hall is averaging 24.6 receiving yards per game, 19.9 less than the over/under of 44.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In one out of eight games this season (12.5%), Hall has collected more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- Hall's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 36.5 per game. He is averaging 11.9 fewer per game than that average.
- In just zero of his two games (0%), Hall has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 12.5% of his games (one of eight opportunities), Hall has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (36.5).
- Hall's 10.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Football Team are 34.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hall has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 44.5 receiving yards in two career games against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive