On Sunday in the AFC Wild Card Round, Marvin Hall and the Cleveland Browns match up against the Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Hall's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Hall's performance plays out when the Browns take on the Steelers on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
Marvin Hall Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Marvin Hall Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hall is averaging 25.2 receiving yards per game, 2.3 less than the over/under of 27.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 25% of his games this year (six of 24), Hall has collected more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Hall's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 45 per game. He averages 19.8 fewer per game than that average.
- Hall has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his six games (16.7%).
- In only four of his 24 games (16.7%), Hall has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 45 yards.
- Hall is averaging 25 yards per game in his last one contest against the Steelers, 2.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (27.5).
- Hall has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 27.5 receiving yards in one career game against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive