Marquise Brown and the Baltimore Ravens travel to play the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's a look at Brown's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Brown's performance play out for the Ravens against the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Marquise Brown Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Marquise Brown Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Brown has averaged 0.1 rushing attempts per game, 0.4 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In one of seven games this season (14.3% of his opportunities), Brown has had more than 0.5 rushing attempts.
- Brown has averaged 0.4 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Brown took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just zero of one game this year (0% of his chances).
- Brown's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just one of seven games (14.3%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Brown is set at 1.5 yards. That is 1.4 less than his season average of 0.1.
- Brown has yet to rush for more than 1.5 yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- Brown has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (1.5) by 1.4 yards.
- Brown has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through seven games this year.
- Through seven games, Brown has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.5 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive