Marquise Brown and the Baltimore Ravens square off against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at home at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Brown's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Brown's performance play out for the Ravens against the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Marquise Brown Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Marquise Brown Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Brown is set at 1.5 yards. That's 1.3 fewer than his season average of 0.2.
- Brown has not run for more than 1.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Brown's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 1.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.3 on average.
- Brown has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Brown has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.5 yards).
- Over his two career matchups against the Steelers, Brown averages zero rushing yards per game, 1.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Steelers, Brown has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 1.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive