Marquise Brown and the Baltimore Ravens host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Brown's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals. You can watch Brown's performance play out for the Ravens against the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Marquise Brown Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Marquise Brown Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Brown is set at 1.5 yards. That's 1.5 less than his season average of 0.0.
- Brown has not rushed for more than 1.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Brown's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 1.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.5 on average.
- Brown has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Brown has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.5 yards).
- Brown's zero rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Bengals are 1.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Bengals, Brown has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 1.5 rushing yards.
Powered by Data Skrive