Marquise Brown and the Baltimore Ravens travel to play the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's a look at Brown's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Brown's Ravens play the Patriots at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Marquise Brown Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Marquise Brown Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Brown's per-game rushing attempts average (0.1) is 0.4 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Brown has recorded more than 0.5 rushing attempts in one out of eight games this season (12.5% of his chances).
- Brown's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.4 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Brown took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just zero of one game this year (0% of his chances).
- Brown's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only one of eight games (12.5%).
- Brown finished with zero carries in his one career matchup against the Patriots, 0.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Brown's rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 0.5 attempts, a number he has failed to beat in one career game against the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Brown's 0.1 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.4 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 12.5% of his games this season (one of eight matchups), Brown has put up more than 0.5 rushing yards.
- Brown's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 1.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.4 on average.
- Brown has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, Brown has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.5 yards).
- In his only career matchup against the Patriots, Brown recorded zero rushing yards, 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Brown has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing yards in one lifetime game against the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive