Marquise Brown and the Baltimore Ravens travel to play the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Brown's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Brown and the Ravens play the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Marquise Brown Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Marquise Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown is averaging 48.5 receiving yards per game, 13.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (61.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (five out of 15), Brown has put up more than 61.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 60.3 per game. He averages 11.8 fewer per game than that average.
- Brown has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only five of his 15 games (33.3%).
- In just 33.3% of his games (five out of 15 opportunities), Brown has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (60.3).
- Brown's 78.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Bengals are 17.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Brown has surpassed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 61.5 yards two times in two total games against the Bengals.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Brown's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In six of 15 games this season (40%), Brown has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Brown has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone under that value as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In just three of his nine games (33.3%), Brown has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Brown has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 40% of his games (six of 15 chances).
- Brown's one receiving touchdown per game over his two career matchups against the Bengals is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Brown has surpassed Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times in two career games against the Bengals.
Powered By Data Skrive