Marquise Brown and the Baltimore Ravens host the New York Giants on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Brown's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Brown's Ravens square off against the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Marquise Brown Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Marquise Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown is averaging 50.2 receiving yards per game, 8.3 less than the over/under of 58.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 35.7% of his games this year (five of 14), Brown has totaled more than 58.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 60.4 per game. He is averaging 10.2 fewer per game than that average.
- Brown has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only five of his 14 games (35.7%).
- In only five of his 14 games (35.7%), Brown has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 60.4 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Brown has grabbed 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 35.7% of his games this season (five of 14), Brown has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Brown has reeled in 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 25% of his games (two out of eight), Brown has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Brown has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 35.7% of his games (five out of 14 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive