Marquise Brown and the Baltimore Ravens host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Brown's receiving prop bets. Watch Brown's Ravens face off against the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Marquise Brown Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Marquise Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown is averaging 46.5 receiving yards per game, 6.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (52.5).
- In five of 13 games this year (38.5%), Brown has collected more than 52.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's season average of 46.5 receiving yards per game is 14.4 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 60.9.
- Brown has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 13 games (30.8%).
- In only four of his 13 games (30.8%), Brown has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 60.9 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Brown's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five of 13 games this year (38.5%), Brown has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Brown has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has gone under that number as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In just 28.6% of his games (two out of seven), Brown has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just five of his 13 games (38.5%), Brown has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive