Marquise Brown's Baltimore Ravens visit the Cleveland Browns on Monday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Brown's receiving prop bets. Watch Brown's Ravens face off against the Browns on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Marquise Brown Receiving Prop Bets (12/14/2020)
Marquise Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown is averaging 46.3 receiving yards per game, 7.2 less than the over/under of 53.5 set for Monday's outing.
- In five of 12 games this year (41.7%), Brown has put up more than 53.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's season average of 46.3 receiving yards per game is 15.2 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 61.5.
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Brown has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Brown has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 61.5 yards.
- Brown's 43 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Browns are 10.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Brown has surpassed Monday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 53.5 yards one time in three career games against the Browns.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Brown has grabbed 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet for Monday's game (0.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (four of 12), Brown has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Brown has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has fallen short of that value as he has caught 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his average prop.
- In only two of his seven games (28.6%), Brown has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Brown has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his three career matchups against the Browns, Brown averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Brown has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in three lifetime games against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive