Marquise Brown's Baltimore Ravens host the Dallas Cowboys on Tuesday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Brown's receiving prop bets. Watch Brown's performance play out for the Ravens against the Cowboys on FOX/NFL at 8:05 PM ET.
Marquise Brown Receiving Prop Bets (12/8/2020)
Marquise Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown is averaging 46.9 receiving yards per game, 4.6 fewer than the over/under of 51.5 set for Tuesday's outing.
- In 45.5% of his games this year (five out of 11), Brown has collected more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's season average of 46.9 receiving yards per game is 15.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 62.4.
- In just four of his 11 games (36.4%), Brown has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just four of his 11 games (36.4%), Brown has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 62.4 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Brown has collected 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet in Tuesday's game (0.5).
- In 27.3% of his games this season (three of 11), Brown has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Brown has grabbed 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only one of his six games (16.7%), Brown has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just three of his 11 games (27.3%), Brown has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive