On Sunday, Marquise Brown and the Baltimore Ravens visit the Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips into Brown's receiving prop bets. Watch Brown's Ravens take on the Steelers on NBC at 1:15 PM ET.
Marquise Brown Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Marquise Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown is averaging 43.1 receiving yards per game, 4.4 fewer than the over/under of 47.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In four out of 10 games this season (40%), Brown has totaled more than 47.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 64.1 per game. He is averaging 21.0 fewer per game than that average.
- Brown has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his 10 games (30%).
- In only 30% of his games (three out of 10 opportunities), Brown has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (64.1).
- Brown's 13.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Steelers are 34.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Brown's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 47.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in three lifetime games against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive