Marquise Brown and the Baltimore Ravens host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Brown's receiving prop bets. Watch Brown's Ravens take on the Titans at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Marquise Brown Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Marquise Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown is averaging 47.9 receiving yards per game, 11.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (59.5).
- In three out of nine games this season (33.3%), Brown has put up more than 59.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 64.6 per game. He is averaging 16.7 less per game than that average.
- Brown has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his nine games (33.3%).
- In only 33.3% of his games (three of nine chances), Brown has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (64.6).
Powered By Data Skrive