Marquez Valdes-Scantling and the Green Bay Packers square off against the San Francisco 49ers on Thursday on the road at Levi's Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Valdes-Scantling's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Valdes-Scantling and the Packers square off with the 49ers on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Receiving Prop Bets (11/5/2020)
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Valdes-Scantling is averaging 40.3 receiving yards per game, 5.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (45.5).
- In two of six games this season (33.3%), Valdes-Scantling has put up more than 45.5 receiving yards.
- Valdes-Scantling's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 50.7 per game. He averages 10.4 fewer per game than that average.
- In just one of his five games (20%), Valdes-Scantling has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 33.3% of his games (two out of six chances), Valdes-Scantling has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (50.7).
- Valdes-Scantling's 55 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the 49ers are 9.5 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Valdes-Scantling's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 45.5 yards, a mark he has outdone one time in two total games versus the 49ers.
Powered By Data Skrive