Marquez Valdes-Scantling and the Green Bay Packers hit the field against the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at home at Lambeau Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Valdes-Scantling's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Valdes-Scantling and the Packers face off against the Vikings on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Valdes-Scantling is averaging 40.3 receiving yards per game, 6.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (46.5).
- Valdes-Scantling has yet to put up more than 46.5 receiving yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Valdes-Scantling's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 50.7 per game. He averages 10.4 fewer per game than that average.
- Valdes-Scantling has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his five games (20%).
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Valdes-Scantling has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 50.7 yards.
- Valdes-Scantling's 25.4 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Vikings are 21.1 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Valdes-Scantling's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 46.5 yards, a mark he has exceeded one time in five career games against the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive