Marquez Valdes-Scantling and the Green Bay Packers square off against the Houston Texans on Sunday on the road at NRG Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Valdes-Scantling's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Valdes-Scantling's performance play out for the Packers against the Texans on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Valdes-Scantling is averaging 48.4 receiving yards per game, 0.1 fewer than the over/under of 48.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Valdes-Scantling has not totaled more than 48.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Valdes-Scantling's season average of 48.4 receiving yards per game is 2.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 51.2.
- Valdes-Scantling has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his four games (25%).
- In just 40% of his games (two of five opportunities), Valdes-Scantling has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (51.2).
Powered By Data Skrive