Marquez Valdes-Scantling and the Green Bay Packers visit the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's some insights and tips around Valdes-Scantling's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Valdes-Scantling and the Packers play the Bears on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Valdes-Scantling is averaging 40.2 receiving yards per game, 5.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (34.5).
- In 46.7% of his games this year (seven out of 15), Valdes-Scantling has totaled more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- Valdes-Scantling's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 44.3 per game. He averages 4.1 fewer per game than that average.
- In only five of his 14 games (35.7%), Valdes-Scantling has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just seven of his 15 games (46.7%), Valdes-Scantling has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 44.3 yards.
- Valdes-Scantling's 12.8 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Bears are 21.7 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Valdes-Scantling has exceeded Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 34.5 yards one time in five career games against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive