Marquez Valdes-Scantling and the Green Bay Packers host the Carolina Panthers on Saturday at Lambeau Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Valdes-Scantling's receiving prop bets. Watch Valdes-Scantling's Packers face off against the Panthers at 8:15 PM ET on NFL Network.
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Receiving Prop Bets (12/19/2020)
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Valdes-Scantling is averaging 46.4 receiving yards per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (46.5).
- In six of 13 games this year (46.2%), Valdes-Scantling has put up more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Valdes-Scantling's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 44 per game. He has collected 2.4 more per game than that average.
- Valdes-Scantling has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only five of his 12 games (41.7%).
- In 53.8% of his games (seven out of 13 chances), Valdes-Scantling has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (44).
- Valdes-Scantling is averaging zero yards per game in his last one outing against the Panthers, 46.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (46.5).
- Valdes-Scantling has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 46.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive