Marquez Valdes-Scantling's Green Bay Packers visit the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's some insights and tips around Valdes-Scantling's receiving prop bets. Watch Valdes-Scantling's Packers square off with the Lions on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Valdes-Scantling's 43.2 receiving yards per game average is 0.7 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (42.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (six out of 12), Valdes-Scantling has collected more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- Valdes-Scantling's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 44.1 per game. He averages 0.9 fewer per game than that average.
- Valdes-Scantling has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 11 games (36.4%).
- In half of his games, Valdes-Scantling has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 44.1 yards.
- Valdes-Scantling is averaging 48.4 yards per game in his last five contests against the Lions, 5.9 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (42.5).
- Valdes-Scantling has gone over Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 42.5 yards four times in five career games against the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive