Marquez Valdes-Scantling and the Green Bay Packers host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Valdes-Scantling's receiving prop bets. Watch Valdes-Scantling's Packers face off against the Eagles on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Valdes-Scantling is averaging 47.1 receiving yards per game, 9.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (37.5).
- In 54.5% of his games this season (six of 11), Valdes-Scantling has collected more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- Valdes-Scantling has totaled 2.3 more receiving yards per game (47.1) than the average over/under he's had set, 44.8.
- Valdes-Scantling has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 10 games (40%).
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Valdes-Scantling has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 44.8 yards.
- Valdes-Scantling's 47 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Eagles are 9.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Valdes-Scantling's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 37.5 yards, a mark he has beat one time in one career game against the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive