Marquez Valdes-Scantling and the Green Bay Packers host the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Valdes-Scantling's receiving prop bets. Watch how Valdes-Scantling's performance plays out when the Packers square off with the Bears on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Valdes-Scantling is averaging 51.8 receiving yards per game, 17.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (34.5).
- In 60% of his games this season (six out of 10), Valdes-Scantling has totaled more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- Valdes-Scantling has totaled 6.0 more receiving yards per game (51.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 45.8.
- In only four of his nine games (44.4%), Valdes-Scantling has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his games, Valdes-Scantling has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 45.8 yards.
- Valdes-Scantling's 16 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Bears are 18.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Valdes-Scantling's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 34.5 yards, a number he has exceeded one time in four total games opposite the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive