Marquez Valdes-Scantling and the Green Bay Packers visit the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Valdes-Scantling's receiving prop bets. You can watch Valdes-Scantling and the Packers take on the Colts on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Valdes-Scantling is averaging 51.4 receiving yards per game, 9.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- In five out of nine games this year (55.6%), Valdes-Scantling has put up more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Valdes-Scantling's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 46.1 per game. He has collected 5.3 more per game than that average.
- In only three of his eight games (37.5%), Valdes-Scantling has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 44.4% of his games (four of nine opportunities), Valdes-Scantling has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (46.1).
Powered By Data Skrive