On Sunday, Marquez Valdes-Scantling and the Green Bay Packers host the Jacksonville Jaguars at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips digging into Valdes-Scantling's receiving prop bets. Watch Valdes-Scantling's Packers play the Jaguars on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Valdes-Scantling is averaging 39.3 receiving yards per game, 3.2 fewer than the over/under of 42.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Valdes-Scantling has not picked up more than 42.5 receiving yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Valdes-Scantling's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 46.6 per game. He averages 7.3 fewer per game than that average.
- Valdes-Scantling has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his seven games (28.6%).
- In just 37.5% of his games (three of eight opportunities), Valdes-Scantling has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (46.6).
Powered By Data Skrive