Marquez Callaway and the New Orleans Saints travel to play the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's some tips for betting on Callaway's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Chicago Bears. You can watch Callaway and the Saints square off with the Bears on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Marquez Callaway Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Marquez Callaway Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Callaway is averaging 25.0 receiving yards per game, 12.5 fewer than the over/under of 37.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Callaway has not totaled more than 37.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Callaway's season average of 25.0 receiving yards per game is 8.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 33.5.
- In one of his one game (100%), Callaway has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 40% of his games (two of five chances), Callaway has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (33.5).
Powered By Data Skrive