On Saturday in the AFC Wild Card Round, Marlon Mack and the Indianapolis Colts match up against the Buffalo Bills at Bills Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Mack's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Mack's performance plays out when the Colts take on the Bills on CBS at 1:05 PM ET.
Marlon Mack Rushing Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Marlon Mack Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Mack's per-game rushing attempts average (4.0) is 1.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Saturday's game (5.5).
- Mack has yet to carry the ball more than 5.5 times in a game through one outing this year.
- Mack's season-long average over/under is 13.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 9.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Mack has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through one game this year.
- Through one game, Mack has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (13.5 attempts).
- Over his two career matchups against the Bills, Mack averages 13 carries per game, 7.5 more rushes than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Mack has beat Saturday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 5.5 attempts two times in two total games against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Saturday's rushing yards prop bet for Mack is set at 26.5 yards. That's 0.5 more than his season average of 26.0.
- Mack has yet to rush for more than 26.5 yards in a game through one outing this season.
- Mack has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (60.5) by 34.5 yards.
- Mack has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through one game this year.
- Through one game, Mack has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (60.5 yards).
- Over his two career matchups against the Bills, Mack averages 74.5 rushing yards per game, 48.0 more yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- In two career games against the Bills, Mack has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 26.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive